18 Sept 2018
Winter wonderland weddings at Dewsall
Winter Wonderland Weddings at Dewsall
Crisp winter air, delicate snowflakes and deliciously warming winter dining. The makings of a magical winter wedding.
If you’re in the midst of planning your big day, start the New Year with stylish celebrations by holding your wedding at our country house this January.
Aside from the cosy country chic of a winter wedding, January 2018 offers the unique addition of a Blue Moon. On 31st January 2018, the Blue Moon will be fully illuminated, making the perfect backdrop for those stunning wedding pictures!
Enjoy a lunar celebration inside our Grade II listed property or outside in the grounds under the light of the Blue Moon. Guests can enjoy the cosy surroundings of our country house, and our intimate after-party den where a select few can continue the celebrations into the early hours.
Our Wainhouse Barn allows you to bring the outdoors in, with glass concertina walls opening out onto our lush gardens, perfect for gazing up at the Blue Moon or out onto the crisp winter frost by candlelight.
Guests will love getting cosy by the fire pit, or sipping Champagne by the crown fire for added warmth and a touch of elegance. Set the scene with fire torches lining the driveway, candles adorning the barn and fresh winter blooms to create the ultimate indulgent winter setting.
Exclusive use of our country house throughout January includes:
- A dedicated planning professional
- 4 night’s accommodation for up to 23 guests, with continental breakfasts, light lunch, and a 2-course supper on the first evening, as well as tempting brunch the day after the wedding
- Exclusive use of the main house for your reception of up to 60 guests
- Use of the house for a wedding reception for up to 60 and a wedding service for up to 30 people in the Chinoiserie room, or 60 in the studio barn
- All those little finishing touches – from roaring fires and beautiful house flowers to luxury products in all bathrooms, and the all-important cake stands.
- Free corkage.
… and an exclusive January wedding price!
Summer is so last season. Create your very own winter wonderland in the heart of the Herefordshire countryside. Contact our events team to start creating your dream day…